The internet is flooded with millions of resources that are available for business use and everyone has an opinion on what resources are best to use. This is my opinion, actually, more than an opinion because I use these tools in my business and have done for many years. I stick with them because they do the job they are supposed to do and the in some cases, the price is right.
I’ve used many resources over my time as a business owner and these are the Top 10 Resources I have in my toolkit and they are most definitely worth a look.
Please note that I am not affiliated with any of these links. I just like them because I like them, they work and are beneficial to my business.
- Evernote – This is where I send every idea I have and the brainstorming for every project
- Gmail – I run my domain via Gmail, and I can access my email from anywhere at anytime
- MailChimp – I love the simplicity of using this program for managing my mailing list and newsletters
- Grammarly – Unless you’re grammar is 100% (and mine certainly isn’t) it’s a great fall back
- Canva – I use Canva for social media, and document graphics production
- Unsplash – My go to photo resource, and I share copyright where ever I can
- Xero – My accounting program, my bookkeeper, and accountant have access thus streamlining my financial process
- Zoom – Video calls with coaching clients and my client meetings and free for one on one calls for as long as you like
- Time and Date – Meeting planner and time converter
- XE Currency Converter – Up to date financial conversion for any currency
Of course, there are many more apps that I consider to be business great tools for any virtual assistant. You can find out more here. If your virtual assistant biz is struggling or you want to start a biz but don’t know how then click here to find out more.