Process and systems stuff. This is the behind the scenes important business stuff that gives you the bones you need to build the structure you want in your business.
The biggest problem all of my clients had when they first came to me was that there were no processes and systems in place for their business. When we’re not ready to hand over the controls, we try to do it all ourselves. Rightly or wrongly, their way had been a means to an end but because they didn’t think in terms of processes and systems, (that wasn’t their expertise) everything was way harder than it needed to be.
So how does it work putting together processes and systems for a client?
The client shares with me, the areas of their business that they want help with. I analyse this information and then develop a process for them and implement the process when it’s approved using improved systems to give their business credibility and stability.
What happens when your coaching business doesn’t have processes or systems?
- You can’t build a structure
- You can’t manage your clients
- You keep missing things or screwing up (no one likes egg on their face)
- You can’t solve problems because everything is a problem
- You can’t measure improvement
- You go around in circles constantly
What happens when your coaching business has processes and systems?
Coaching businesses with processes have a better chance of expanding.
- You can set a benchmark and track your business
- Structure builds innovation
- You can keep a handle on your clients
- Thing are falling through the cracks
- Improve client satisfaction
- You save, lots of time and money
If you’ve had enough of going around in circles, then we should have a talk about how I can help you deliver the business you’ve worked so hard for. Find out more here.
Click here to book a discovery call and find out how you can get the help you need.