11 Things Wrong With Your Coaching Business And How To Fix Them #8
Coaching Productivity – How does your client see your business? Does your documentation, process and systems match your entrepreneurial persona?
Your clients expect and deserve a professional presence from you in everything you do. You not expected to be an expert at everything, but you are expected to be a total professional in your business and that means having great looking documentation.
Ask yourself these six questions:
- Is my branding consistent?
- Is my branding represented in a uniform manner?
- Do I know what I’m doing?
- Do I have the time to do it?
- Are you trying to do stuff you don’t know how to do?
- Is it something I can outsource?
Providing your coaching clients with great quality documents adds to the professionalism of your business.
Stop wasting your coaching productivity time doing the stuff you don’t need to know. You focus on the stuff you’re great at and we can help you with the rest.
Coaching Productivity Solution
- Process and Systems Stuff – The behind the scenes important business stuff that gives you the bones you need to build the structure you want in your business.
- Client Management Stuff – Our CRM Management Services help our clients build revenue and engage with their target market.
- Diary Management Stuff – We have the solution to you showing up late, too early or the absolute worse still, not showing up at all.
- Social Media Stuff – We make building your brand easy by engaging, scheduling and sharing great social media content with your online tribe.