I’ve felt your fear and frustration. The self-doubt and the self-sabotage. I know how you struggle to get your VA Biz off the ground so you can work from home to be near your family. I’ve been there and done that, and for the past 7 years I’ve been running a very successful VA business, supported the family, bought a home, moved across the state, and living the life that I want. It’s not easy, no one said it is, but with the right help and advise you can achieve whatever your heart wants. So, if you’re ready to make the changes you need to succeed, there is never any time like the present to kick your VA biz up a gear with Monthly Group Coaching calls. Discover your target market, find your niche, charge your worth and build a business that you love working on and in.
When you start your VA biz, it’s hard to know where to go for support. We join group after group on various platforms, but then don’t get involved because it’s all overwhelming, we’re afraid to comment for fear we do or say something wrong. What we want is someone who can help guide us, take our questions seriously without fear of asking something silly and getting help when we want it for as long as we want it.
How does monthly group coaching work?
- 60-minute group Q&A call each month
- Each month will feature a specific topic
- Each month we will have a few random questions too
- You get continuous email support during your monthly membership
- You’ll be invited to become part of The VA Project FB closed group community – this is the accountability hub
- Get the recording emailed to you so you can watch it if you don’t have time to join us
- You can opt out at any time, simply cancel your subscription
- You will get a list of dates to block out in your diary for the calls
- I’ll share my 30+ years of experience, dealing with many personality types
- Learn my tips on running a successful VA business from home
- Calls are held on the last Wednesday of each month 12.00 noon AEST
- From time to time, you will benefit from freebies and special bonuses exclusively for Monthly Group Coaching.
What sort of things will the calls cover
- Are you ready to start your business
- How to get your head and life into the right space
- What services you should consider
- How to find your clients
- How to work out what you can charge
- Dealing with difficult clients, when enough is enough
- How to set up legally
- plus much, much more
How do you join the monthly group coaching calls?
- You click one of the SUBSCRIBE NOW buttons, it’s that simple.
- I will send you an email giving you the dates of future calls so you can schedule them into your diary and where you can send your questions to.
- Calls are via Zoom so each month you will receive your link.
- It’s okay if you can’t always make it, I’ll email you the link and you’ll also find it in The VA Project Group.
- You will receive an invitation to The VA Project closed Facebook Group where you can keep the momentum of your calls and biz going.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, although I hope that you remain long enough to get the maximum benefit from our calls.
How much does it cost?
- You pay only $45.00 per month + GST and you can cancel anytime. (That’s less than a cup of cafe latte a day).
- This is a subscription payment and every 30 days, PayPal will debit your nominated account with $45.00 + GST.
- You will receive a PayPal notification/receipt so you have a tax record for your business.
- If you are currently in America or the UK, you will make extra savings due to the currency rate. That has to be an added bonus.
How to cancel your subscription
- You can delete your user account from the edit profile link.
- Go to your PayPal account and click on your last payment
- You can click the cancel to cancel your subscription
Don’t take my word for it
I remember the day I pinged Jacqui on Facebook seeking guidance for getting started as a VA and you were kind enough to send me the assessment form and schedule a quick discovery session with me. And it was just the beginning, each day I look up to you and learn something new. You have shown me the right path to start as a VA and your suggestions have helped me immensely in setting up my business. Thank you so much for all the mentoring sessions. I am truly blessed to find you 🙂 ~ Anika Jain, Owner, Anika J
“Thank you so much Jacqui for your invaluable guidance and mentorship throughout the opening and continual direction of my business. Your ongoing support has been incredibly helpful in truly defining our goals and implementing steps in order to achieve them. An incredibly talented woman with a heart of gold and a fountain of knowledge.” ~ Catherine Machell, Owner, The Willow Branch
Three years ago I began my VA business and struggled until I started mentoring with Jacqui from JMJ – EA for a Day. Since then my client base has quadrupled and my income has increased by 200%. Jacqui’s experience as both a high-level executive EA and a successful business owner has been instrumental in growing my business. Her system works!! I have the confidence, knowledge and ability to drive my business forward. Her eBook’s are full of great AH-HA moments and it’s these gems that tell you, it’s not impossible.” ~ Anita Brammer, Owner, Anita.VirtualAssistant
“Jacqui is an absolute inspiration, every time we catch up I am always inspired to get out there and take the next step with my business. For many years I’ve built websites as a hobby and it is an absolute passion. When I wanted to turn it into my full-time business, Jacqui mentored me through the 12mths prior while I still worked a full-time corporate job and tried to build my business from home. For 12 months now I have been working full-time on my business and thanks to Jacqui and The VA Project, my business model is not just about building one-off websites, but about how to create a sustainable business with a regular income as well, by looking outside the square.” ~ Lindy Barker, Owner Lindy Barker Web Design
DISCLAIMER: The material in this publication is of the nature of general comment only, and does not represent professional advice. It is not intended to provide specific guidance for particular circumstances and it should not be relied on as the basis for any decision to take action or not take action on any matter, which it covers. Readers should obtain professional advice where appropriate, before making any such decision. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the author and publisher disclaim all responsibility and liability to any person, arising directly or indirectly from any person taking or not taking action based on the information in this publication.