There is never any time like the present to kick your VA biz up a gear. Discover your target market, find your niche. Build a business that you love working on and in.
When you start your VA biz, it’s hard to know where to go for support. We join group after group on various platforms, but then don’t get involved because it’s all overwhelming, we’re afraid to comment for fear we do something wrong. What we want is someone who can help guide us, take our questions seriously without fear of asking something silly and getting help when we want it for as long as we want it.
How does it work?
- Each month we hold a group conference call. You can join in the call or view the recording when it suits you.
- Each month you submit 3 questions specific to your business.
- We will answer your questions in the call, so you have real time help when you want it.
- If your question isn’t answered during the call we will answer via email. So you will always get help.
- If 30 VA’s provide the same question, that question will be grouped and treated as one, so each month we will concentrate on 3 key questions as decided by you.
- My role is to respond to your questions, provide advice and direction for you to explore and implement.
- You are accountable for your business, being the best that you can do.
- You will receive an email the week before each call letting you know what the subject will be (based on the questions you ask) this will help you plan how you will absorb the information, live or recorded.
- Calls are held on the last Wednesday of each month 7. 30 pm AEST
- From time to time, you will benefit from freebies and special bonuses exclusively for Monthly Group Coaching.
How do you join?
- You click the pink button link below, it’s that simple.
- We send you an email giving you the dates of future calls so you can schedule them into your diary and where you can send your questions to.
- You will receive a PayPal notification/receipt so you have a tax record for your business.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, although I hope that you remain long enough to get the maximum benefit.
How much does it cost?
You pay only $45.00 per month + GST and you can cancel anytime.
This is a subscription payment and every 30 days, PayPal will debit your nominated account with $45.00 + GST.
If you are currently in America or the UK, you will make extra savings due to the currency rate. That has to be an added bonus.
Upcoming call dates
Make sure you put these dates in your diary, you won’t want to miss them.
- 30 August 7.30 – 8.30 pm AEST
- 27 September 7.30 – 8.30 pm AEST
- 25 October 7.30 – 8.30 pm AEST
- 29 November 7.30 – 8.30 pm AEST
How to cancel your subscription
You can delete your user account from the edit profile link.
Go to your PayPal account and click on your last payment
You can click the cancel to cancel your subscription
Don’t take my word for it
“Jacqui is an absolute inspiration, every time we catch up I am always inspired to get out there and take the next step with my business. For many years I’ve built websites as a hobby and it is an absolute passion. When I wanted to turn it into my full-time business, Jacqui mentored me through the 12mths prior while I still worked a full-time corporate job and tried to build my business from home. For 12 months now I have been working full-time on my business and thanks to Jacqui and The VA Project, my business model is not just about building one off websites, but about how to create a sustainable business with a regular income as well, by looking outside the square.” ~ Lindy Barker, Owner Lindy Barker Web Design
“Three years ago I began my VA business and struggled until I started mentoring with Jacqui from JMJ – EA for a Day. Since then my client base has quadrupled and my income has increased by 200%. Jacqui’s experience as both a high-level executive EA and a successful business owner has been instrumental in growing my business. Her system works!! I have the confidence, knowledge and ability to drive my business forward. Her eBook’s are full of great AH HA moments and it’s these gems that tell you, it’s not impossible.” ~ Anita Brammer, Owner Anita.VirtualAssistant
DISCLAIMER: The material in this publication is of the nature of general comment only, and does not represent professional advice. It is not intended to provide specific guidance for particular circumstances and it should not be relied on as the basis for any decision to take action or not take action on any matter, which it covers. Readers should obtain professional advice where appropriate, before making any such decision. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the author and publisher disclaim all responsibility and liability to any person, arising directly or indirectly from any person taking or not taking action based on the information in this publication.