Updated 20 April 2018
JMJ – EA for a Day / The VA Project may change this policy as required to ensure the policy is compliant with The Office of The Victorian Privacy Commissioner. This policy is effective from 26 March 2018.
Website Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions are located here.
The purchase of product
We do not have access to your credit card information via Stripe. This information is encrypted.
How We Collect Your Information
- Registering for an event, subscribing to our newsletter, completing online forms and downloading offers.
- You sign on as a client, in which your information is kept secure and encrypted via a third party application. For full details, please contact me.
Protection of Personal Information
All reasonable care is taken to protect your information by using the latest and most up to date software, virus and firewall protection.
Non-Specific Personal Identification
As you browse our website, we may from time to time view non-personal information about Users. This may include but not be limited to service providers and operating systems and other similar information that is collected by our website security system.
Jacqui James and subcontractors and consultants will not ask for, maintain or keep any sensitive information unless the collection is required by law for the legal or immediate threat of harm to persons in relation to legal proceedings (current, anticipated and potential).
Clients of JMJ – EA for a Day may from time to time provide sensitive information in order to have their day to day business carried out. This information is only shared with a sub-contractor when the client has approved for a sub-contractor to conduct the work on my behalf.
If a client only wants certain non-confidential tasks conducted by a subcontractor, then only the information needed for the subcontractor to carry out that work is shared.
No passwords to accounts are shared with subcontractors, this is managed via t third party encrypted application. For information on this, please contact me.
How We Use Collected Information
Jacqui James (subcontractors and contractors) trading as JMJ – EA for a Day and The VA Project may collect and use a Users personal information in the following manner.
To Improve our website offer
- Continual improvement of website offerings based on information and feedback received from Users.
To Improve customer service
- Information provided helps us to provide a more personal service that supports the Users requirements.
Promotions and contests
- To share and send information with Users who have agreed to receive information by registering for an event, subscribing to our newsletter, completing online forms and downloading offers and remaining subscribed to the list.
- To share and update Users, subscribers, members and product purchasers of latest additions to JMJ – EA for a Day and The VA Project.
- To notify of latest offers.
- To notify purchasers about their product.
- We guarantee Users, subscribers, clients and product purchasers will never be spammed or their email, sold or given away.
Third Party Websites
We will from time to time, feature affiliate links that could benefit your business. Clicking on any affiliate link is your decision and any purchase you make through the affiliate link is between the User and the affiliate. JMJ – EA for a Day and The VA Project will receive either a discount or product from the affiliate for your purchase.
Any affiliate links will be clearly identified.
Destruction of Personal Information
Upon request or at the end of the client contract, documents no longer required for use will be destroyed/deleted/shredded and any property belonging to the client returned within 7 working days of the end of the contract including all logins and passwords set up for accounts at the request and on behalf of the client.
How we store your email information
Accessing your information
If you wish to access any personal information we may have collected about you in the course of our normal working relationship, you may request such access by contacting Jacqui James on 61 405 561 954.
Should a User have a complaint about the handling of their privacy/information the User should contact:
PO Box 67
Hopetoun VIC 3396
Ph 61 405 561 954
Any User complaint will be taken seriously and will be acknowledged immediately. We will take immediate steps to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and conduct a full investigation and provide steps to remedy or dismiss any complaint if found without substance or evidence.
Alternatively, you may contact the Office of The Victorian Privacy Commissioner (OVPC).
10-16 Queen Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
GPO Box 5057
Melbourne Victoria 3001
Local call within Australia: 1300 666 444
From outside Australia: +61 3 8619 8719
20 April 2018
26 March 2018
7 June 2017