I am discerning in the decisions that I make and I am extremely effective in achieving the desired outcome, all while being adaptable to the changing needs of my clients.
I can give you back your life, by doing the stuff you don’t need to.
My personality traits
Source – Clifton Strengthfinders
I am incredibly passionate about making sure all the T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted. With a knowledge of all things administration from the right stationery to the best tool for the job, right down to how to manage board members and the satisfaction that comes from completing the job. I excel at finding that needle in a haystack and providing my clients with the right solutions to a properly functioning administration office for their business.
With over 25 years of experience in administration, from humble beginnings in administration support to receptionist, to secretary, to office manager to executive assistant. I began my career on the ground floor and worked my way up to board level. This is what has driven me to want to continue to learn more and push my knowledge and ability to its limits. This trait is highly regarded by my clients, who seek my help to resolve, ascertain, acquire or simply provide guidance, knowledge and to empower them to believe anything is achievable, and nothing is unobtainable.
How it’s done
Always one for rolling up my sleeves and getting on with the job, I have worked alongside some of Australia’s most talented and creative corporate individuals. The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems is what pushes me forward, the thrill of the chase when others give in and say it can’t be done. I am the one who continues to push ahead and provide the outcome that my clients need. Persistence, experience, knowledge along with my traits for of being adaptable, efficient and discerning, make anything possible.
How my clients benefit from JMJ – EA for a Day
Over the past 5+ years I have:
- I provided some invaluable advice to a client about a proposed sales newsletter, they implemented my recommendation and made thousands of dollars from that one email
- I saved a client time and money in a book mail out process by finding a simpler and more cost-effective way to do things
- I developed a guide for another client that they can use to sell a product for their business
- Saved one client thousands of dollars by managing their operational budget
- I’ve helped another by looking outside the square suggesting for different ways of contacting prospective customers, within a week he had contact with two potential customers who presented him with the opportunity to convert
- Another is so glad I work with them because it makes their life so much easier; they can now spend more time with their family and not have to worry about the admin side of their business
- Another client gets great insights out of the research I do for her, this, in turn, allows her to make informed decisions on what is best for her business
- I helped another by bringing their newsletters into the 21st century and giving them that professional and corporate edge they were looking for
- By redesigning templates and brochures, I helped another client present a consistent branding image.
The list goes on; how would you like me to help you with your administration?